Current Region: Global (EN)
This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. By using the website, you hereby agree on cookies storage.
1. You are visiting www.pedrogil.com, the webpage of Pedro Gil Construcciones Mecánicas, SL, whose registered address is Calle Salvador Albert i Riera 9, Vilassar de Dalt (08339) with tax code B08721060, registered in the COMPANIES REGISTRY OF BARCELONA in volume 25900 Folio 206, Page B95359, hereinafter THE PROVIDER.
You may contact THE PROVIDER as follows:
By telephone: 93 753 71 71
Contact email address: email@example.com
Web hosted by IBPindexTeam, S.L.
By telephone: 607499994
2. These conditions (herein the Legal Notice) govern access to and use of the website that THE PROVIDER makes available to the public.
3. www.pedrogil.com provides links to a multitude of online information, services, programmes and data (hereinafter, THE CONTENTS) belonging to the PROVIDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER agrees to make proper use of this website, guaranteeing the authenticity of the data provided in order to access some services and contents when registering. All the information provided by the USER when registering must be accurate and truthful. When, after registering, the USER is provided with a password, the user is responsible for this and undertakes to use it properly and confidentially.
The USER undertakes to make proper use of the contents and services, such as chat services, discussion forums and newsgroups, that the PROVIDER makes available on the website, and shall not to use them for the following purposes, among others:
THE PROVIDER reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, constitute an attack against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. Under no circumstance shall the PROVIDER be held liable for the opinions expressed by users in forums, chats or any other tools used to participate on the website.
5. THE PROVIDER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights to its website, as well as the elements contained thereon (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software and texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the PROVIDER or its licensors.
By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law, the following are expressly prohibited: any reproduction, distribution or public disclosure, including any means of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without authorisation from THE PROVIDER.
6. The USER recognises that it uses the website and its contents and services at its own risk. Specifically, for illustrative purposes only, THE PROVIDER accepts no liability for the following aspects:
a) Availability and functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for which the USER makes use of the website.
c)Any use made by the USER or third parties that breaches intellectual property rights of third party individuals or organisations.
d) The existence of malicious or other harmful software in the contents that may damage the computer systems of the USER or third parties. The USER, in any case, must have suitable tools for detecting the disinfecting these elements.
e)Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties or, in the event, capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any type that such third parties may make.
f) The accuracy, truthfulness, currency and use of the contents and services and subsequent use made by the USER. The PROVIDER will take all reasonable measures to provide accurate, up-to-date information.
g) Damage caused to computer systems during access to the website and damages caused to USERS by telecommunication network failures or cuts that interrupt the service.
h)Loss or damage caused by unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
Under no circumstance shall the PROVIDER be held liable for the opinions expressed by users in any forums, chats or any other tools used to participate on the website. Under no circumstances shall the PROVIDER be held liable for the content of messages sent by the USER.
7. The PROVIDER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on its Website; it may change, delete or add content and services provided through it, and the way in which they are presented or located on its Website.
These terms and conditions shall remain valid as long as they are displayed and until they are supplanted by other duly published terms and conditions.
8. If www.pedrogil.com contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Users should note that the PROVIDER has no control over any such sites or their content. The PROVIDER shall not be liable for the contents of links to other websites, and it does not guarantee the availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any materials or information contained on any of these hyperlinks, or any other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any type of association, merger or membership whatsoever with regard to the linked entities.
9. THE PROVIDER reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the Website and/or the services offered with no prior notice, at its own discretion or that of any third party, in the event of breach of this Legal Notice.
10. THE PROVIDER shall act against the breach of these terms and conditions and any misuse of its Website, pursuing all legally applicable civil and criminal channels.
11. The relationship between the PROVIDER and USER shall be governed by Spanish law. Users and the PROVIDERS submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Spain.
12. www.pedrogil.com provides services to users aged 18 years and over. Minors are not authorised to use our services and must therefore not provide us with their personal information. Pedro Gil Construcciones Mecánicas, SL, accepts no liability for the possible consequences of breaching this clause.